TRANSFORMATIVE SALES COACHING
MASTER THE THINKING GAME OF SELLING
And EXPLODE Your Sales Faster
Shift Thinking is a transformative sales coaching method. The basic premise of Shift Thinking is that a slight shift in thinking must proceed a behavior change. If we don’t shift how we think, we’ll keep getting the same results.
YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE WORKING YOUR BUTT OFF BUT HAVING LITTLE SUCCESS WINNING SALES
YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE ON A HAMPSTER WHEEL INSTEAD OF FLYING LIKE A BIRD
YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE READY TO BREAK THROUGH TO THE NEXT LEVEL, BUT YOU'RE STUCK
YOU FEEL ANXIOUS, FEARFUL, AND OVERWHELMED
This Sales Coaching is For You If…
This Transformative Sales Coaching Program is for non-salesy, B2B sales professionals, sales leaders, and entrepreneurs who have put their sales career on cruise control and lost their edge. If you feel stuck, empty, and unfulfilled in your sales career and want to soar to new heights and make your next income leap, this sales coaching program is for you.
This sales coaching will empower you to:
- Master the thinking game of selling and help you explode your sales faster
- Quickly eliminate self-doubt, overcome fears, take massive action, and help make the difference between the life you have and the success and freedom you have been craving for yourself and your family
Sales success Is 80% Mindset (Thinking) And 20%, Mechanics
Your sales strategy and skills don’t matter without the correct thinking to implement them. Unfortunately, most people are held back by their thinking traps that are the chokehold to their success. To achieve breakthrough sales results, you cannot just change what you do.
1:1 Shift Thinking Sales Coaching
This exclusive sales coaching opportunity is for a small group of serious and committed sales professionals. It’s not an online, mass-audience, webinar coaching program where hundreds of people listen in to a speaker talk. Instead, shift Thinking Transformative Sales Coaching is tailored to your needs, goals, and expectations, and it is delivered online, 1:1, in the convenience and privacy of your office or home.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM SHIFT THINKING SALES COACHING
- Six months of live (online) sales coaching tailored to your needs
- Each month, for six months, you will participate in two sixty-minute, 1:1 coaching programs with Charlie Anderson (a total of 12 hours). He’ll help you work through your sales challenges, create tangible action plans to elevate your sales game, and help you make your next income leap
- Access to Charlie’s voice-activated, Human Dynamic Selling Sales Guides that you can use, anywhere, any time, and on any device
- You will have access to Charlie via email 24/7 just in case you need help with sales issues that arise unexpectedly
- Complete guidance and support. Charlie will support and guide you along your journey and help you achieve more success than you ever thought possible
- A copy of Charlie’s Ultimate Sales Prospecting Playbook – a 125-page, comprehensive playbook that outlines a step-by-step roadmap to skyrocket your sales results
Everything you want in life and business is on the other side of a SHIFT in your thinking!
Shift Thinking Sales Coaching… Space is limited, and only serious, and committed individuals will be considered for this coaching program.
If you are a serious and committed sales professional looking for help to grow your sales and boost your earning, click on my calendar link and select a convenient time to schedule a call to learn whether SHIFT THINKING COACHING is for you.
Charlie Anderson is the founder and owner of Selling Skills INSTITUTE, a transformative sales training, and coaching business. The Selling Skills Institute specializes in delivering sales programs and courses that empower sales professionals to master the thinking game of selling, breakthrough self-imposed limitations, and catapult their sales careers to the next level.
For over 25 years, Charlie has trained, coached, and mentored thousands of sales professionals, business owners, sales leaders, and entrepreneurs. He is the author of six books, including his bestselling book, which he co-authored with Brian Tracy, a public speaker and self-development author of over eighty books.